Sunday 12 February 2017

Motor Insurance...Watch Out Sucker!


      Oh Dear, it's that time of year again, it's time to renew my Car Insurance Policy, just a simple task, all I'm looking for is an honest and fair deal, at a reasonable price, but price is where the problems begin. Every year, year on year, for that matter, my insurance company, whoever it is at the time, deems it necessary to raise the premium, for whatever reason, or more likely, no reason at all, to a new level of extortion, simply to make buck, from their customers. Loyalty, no claims, don't make me laugh, get on this planet!
      Strangely enough, I used to think this was was some kind of fun, having to ring around to get a cheaper quote, simply to get a reasonable or what you may consider a fairer price. These days and after considerable experience and meeting a few dodgy insurance salesmen, on the way, the whole process is nothing more than CENSORED. Yet your Insurer no doubt wants you to feel this way, "what's the matter with you, save yourself suffering the inevitable run-around, accept the quote and just pay-up...sucker! 
      Got to admit, I always start searching for a new deal, as soon as I get the new quote, even if I'm just comparing prices, of course many of these insurers would just love to tie you into a bundle deal, with say House Insurance, Life Insurance, etc. And your Motor Insurance, I suppose some people, may well need, the "Breakdown Cover," it's a minimal amount, you never know when you might just need it! And that car they give you, when your car is off the road, whenever I've needed the car, it's not been available or whoops, I've got the wrong insurance, and as for the Legal Cover, somehow, I've always managed without this small matter. Incidentally, I do have a keyring, given to me by the Post Office, which, if I should lose my keys, will give the finder a reward, £10, if they should choose to claim it, and it's supposed to be a free, lifetime offer. I'll probably find myself back with the PO Insurers.
      There is the other side of the coin, which you hear so much about and this is, all the dishonest drivers, and you are given the impression the country is full of them, getting the rest of us a bad name and as a result we are expected to pay more for their indiscretions. 
      But beware or be aware, these insurers are always trying to get your cash, will you let them?      

No comments:

Post a Comment