Friday 14 May 2010

We Are Mr Ed!


      At some point last night, I was moving about in the house, going from room to room, switching lights on and off, opening and closing doors, playing music and moving things around. I went out to the garage, switched on the external lights, when I heard some noises in the adjacent field. I could hear the horses running around and braying in a frenzy, I went to investigate. They came to the fence, looked at me and said; (in horse language) "what's going on? What's all the racket? Don't you know we're trying to get some sleep in here!" I apologized and went to get them some carrots, of course I had to cut the carrots into manageable horse size pieces, cut off any bad bits and even give them a wash, they can't eat just any old carrots you know! There followed a long session of deep concentrated crunching, whilst I gave their ears a good tickle, I was forgiven. To end their late night feast I gave them a couple of chocolate biscuits each. I went back indoors and was more careful with the noise levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment