Tuesday 13 September 2016

Ring, Ring, Ring.........

    Been having a few problems with my Telecom Landline and have been in need of a new telephone, or more preferably, a telephone system with various hand sets to run through the house. Due to one thing and another, I'd never got around to doing anything about this matter even with constant verbal encouragement from certain members of my family. To be quite honest I've been looking for some sort of telephone, which, to some degree might be able to manage itself and be able to deal with nuisance and cold callers and people using withheld numbers. There seems to be something of a gamut of these sort of callers, just at the present.
    So one day I'm in Asda (walmart) and I'm thinking; "just take care of this problem, buy a cheap phone, sort it all out!" So I do, I get it home, set it up and the problems begin, won't work, the ansaphone won't respond, won't dial properly, the battery compartment keeps falling apart, etc. And I put up with this nonsense, to the next day, by which time I've had enough and put it all back in the box, then return it to the shop. At least I can get my money back, without any quibble! So I do what I should have done in the first place and go straight to Curry's/PC World and buy a good Panasonic system, KX-TG816. I come home and set it up and it's so good it almost sets itself up. I'm using it now and it's everything I need. I'm living in the digital revolution! 

No comments:

Post a Comment